16 Mar In Oferte jobs
CNC Field Service Engineer în Cluj-Napoca, Arad, Bihor și Alba Iulia
- Travelling to located area: TM, AR, BH, SJ, CJ, AB, HD, CS, BN, SM, MM, to perform troubleshooting, installation, maintenance and repair on designated equipment, according to the intervention plan;
- Completing Preventative Maintenance and field modifications;
- Offering phone support to customers.
- Maintaining communications with customers to ensure resolution and proper follow-up;
- Recommend the right spare parts to purchase;
- Offer after sales products;
- Keeping up to date on administrative responsibilities such as maintaining customer service logs and internal service records in a timely manner;
- Entering record in CRM system.
- Bachelor’s Degree in technical field;
- Driving license (B);
- Fluency in English, any other foreign language is additional value;
- Knowledge of electro technique and programming;
- Experience in electrical service or other similar experience;
- Knowledge of CNC service is an advantage;
- Experience and/or skills of mechanical works;
- Excellent operator knowledge of PC – MS Windows, MS Office, Internet etc;
- Willingness to travel and provide services (Romania);
- Be fully independent and self-learning.
Please send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org.